Sunday, July 12, 2020

July 2017

Early in my life I rejected all man-made institutions. In my way of thinking at the time, this included all forms of the Christian church, As a result I was set free to roam "outside the camp." I became acquainted with the inner teachings of most of the major religions and philosophies on earth.

Now, in my later years, I am realizing that the true Christian church is the mystical body of Christ pervading the entire Cosmos. I knew that before but never so deeply and so certainly.

I also realize, on a more cognitive and less spiritual level, that a human institution is essential these days or the teachings would be scattered or lost.

"Be ye reconciled," says the scripture. So I am reconciled. Form is emptiness and emptiness is forms the Buddhists. Except in this case. Form is Fullness and Fullness is Form.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work by George Breed is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.