Wednesday, July 29, 2020

3:06 a.m.

Pre-occupation with this physical body blocks my clear seeing. I have occupied this body once; now do I have to let it occupy me? I think not (and I mean that in at least two ways).
Treat it nice but rise beyond it. Emerge... Be born out of the body the way the body was born and is born out of the Mystery. Be born into the Mystery. Be borne into the Mystery. On the backs of angelic forces. You have strong backing.
What produced you physically will produce you, is producing you, spiritually.
You may make that birth difficult due to your position in the spiritual womb. Quit contorting yourself. Quit doing contortions except for those that un-contort you.
Relax and trust in your birthing. The process is natural and in your favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work by George Breed is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.