Saturday, October 6, 2018

proverbs

"The Lord possessed me in the beginning of his way,
before his works of old. I was set up from everlasting,
from the beginning, or ever the earth was." Proverbs 8: 22-23
I know that the "me" and the "I" in these two verses are traditionally interpreted as referring to the Messiah, to Wisdom, or to Jesus. I wish to suggest that it refers to us, to you and me.
With the Great Cosmic Unfolding which continues in the unfolding of this Now, the seeds of you and me were already included in this radiant outburst. We are surfing the wave of the Unfolding. We ARE the unfolding.
We were "set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was." We are the current embodying of "the beginning of his way."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work by George Breed is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.